1. Go to http://www.cutepdf.com/Products/CutePDF/writer.asp, and click "free download" on the left sidebar.
2. Download and run the installation program, CuteWriter.exe.
3. During the installation, click next, click "I accept the agreement," click the top check box on the Ask.com panel to disable it, and then click install.
4. After a few seconds, a dialog box will ask if you would like to download a free converter, which is required for CutePDF to function. Click "yes." After this download finishes, it will install and open the ReadMe file, and you are finished.
5. Navigate to the Web page you wish to save.
6. Click the file menu, and then select "print."
7. Select your printer as "CutePDF Writer" and click print.
8. Select where to save the image and what to name it.
9. Click the save button, and you are finished.
Foshan Safrida Trade Co., LTD
ADDRESS: Office S4-S5, 2nd Floor, Building B HongYi Ceramics City, Hedang Industry Street, East of Wugang Road, Chancheng, Foshan, Guangdong, China